Tuesday 22 March 2011

Thurs 10th March to Sun 20th March - update....

Wow, what an amazing 10 days. I have completed 4 hacks and one schooling session and one of the hacks was my longest ever - about 2.5 hrs in the sunshine and it was utter heaven. Had some really long trots all through the woods, saw loads of deer, buzzards and squirrels and smiled from start to finish. My lovely instructor was with me for moral support but I went off for long sections by myself.

I guess a good sign of my increased confidence is that I am feeling very miffed that my husband's ankle is better and he is wanting to ride at weekends, and I am finding it very hard to let him!!! On Saturday I had to have half an hour practising mounting before his lesson as I couldn't bare not to have ridden at all that day......weird eh???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment