Monday 31 January 2011

Monday 31st January 2011 - I am NOT Taking a Step Backwards!!!!!

Feeling a little unsettled this morning.....

Went out this morning to turn my mare out and it took me 5 minutes to get her headcollar on in the stable!!! She was trying to bite like crazy and kept walking off and turning around..... Anyway, I eventually got it on and took her out to tie her up in the yard with a hay net whilst I mucked out.

The water was frozen in the buckets and the ground rock solid, and for a moment I felt relieved that I would not be able to ride this morning......No!!!!!!! Why am I feeling like this??????? I have let the old negative thoughts creep in over the last few days unconsciously whilst I haven't been riding and so I'd better get it sorted out pronto, especially as we have had such good riding!!! Stupid brain! Off to train it, and read through my course notes and goals, and previous blog posts, after all, I'm keeping a blog to remind myself of all of my achievements and what I can do!

Will report back later....

Oh, also going to catch my mare in a bit and bring her in for a groom and a treat, and then I'll turn her back out. Think I need to spend some time with her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment